The MAC believes our members should have the opportunity to enjoy a healthy lifestyle at any age. That's why we offer junior athletic programming and classes throughout the year. For information about our signature family social events, visit the club's Events page.
Our creative staff utilizes our amenities including the gym, swimming pools, childcare room, meeting areas, and fitness studios to provide a fun-filled experience. Our no-hassle birthday parties are a hit with kids and parents alike! Contact our catering office to start planning your next event.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.273.4100.
Coed Family Swim
Join us from 4-7 PM in the women's pool (LL) on the first Friday of every month and in the men's pool (6th fl.) on the third Friday of every month. Family swim is free for all MAC members and overnight room guests.
The MAC babysitting service allows you to pursue their own health and fitness goals while your child enjoys playing in a fun and safe environment. Our friendly attendants are experienced and responsible. The babysitting service is available to members Monday through Friday from 8 AM - 1:30 PM. Reservations are required by 9 AM on the day that you wish to use the service. Rates are $5/hour for one child and $2/hour for each additional sibling. To make a reservation please call 414.273.4109.
Junior Member Policies & Guidelines
All members, including junior members, must use good behavior in the club.
• Juniors age 0-14: must be in the company of a parent and may only use the swimming pool and showers.
• Juniors age 14 & 15: may use the fitness center after completing an orientation with a trainer and receiving signed parental consent.
• Juniors age 16 and older: may access the fitness center, steam and sauna, and attend fitness classes. Junior members age 16 and older may signup for a MAC health plan.
• Children over the age of 5 must use gender appropriate locker room facilities.
• Junior guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Junior Member Rates
• Junior members under the age of 16 may use the athletic department at no charge.
• Junior members age 16 and over may use the athletic department for $18 per day or enroll in the Youth Health Plan + 1 (YHP+1) which includes a complimentary guest with each visit for a $30.00/month or $315.00/year.
• Junior guests under the age of 16 may use the athletic department pools and courts for $10 per day.